Friday 6 May 2011

242: I firmly believe

I firmly believe there is none kinder than You,
to shower Grace on me.


Tell me, is this not the reason why
I am at your Lotus Feet?


I firmly believe You will respond quick
when I do pray and plead.


Tell me, is this the reason why
I am crying aloud for you?


I firmly believe You are ever beside me
to guide my steps aright.


Tell me, is this not the reason why
I am Yours thro' day and night.


I firmly believe You can never say 'No'
Whatever I ask from You.


Tell me, is this the reason why
I long for a glance from You?

 

What have you designed for me this time?
 

Why this dire delay to offer boons?

However long you make me wait and wail
I will not leave, I'll be standing still
Until your loving eyes do turn on me
.

No comments:

Post a Comment